1. This privacy statement was published on the 12th of May, 2018. It then became effective.
2. This statement relates to Emendatio, a private initiative by J. Theunisz, who lives in Haarlem, the Netherlands. There is no Chamber of Commerce registration.
3. This website only collects personal data when you contact me via the contact form. I will then receive your name, email address and message.
4. I use this information only to answer your message.
5. This personal data reaches me via Gmail and is therefore stored by Google on their email servers until I delete your message.
6. Transmission of these data from the contact form takes place via a safe (https, SSL) protocol. The same goes for the forwarding to Gmail and collecting your message from Gmail.
7. This site does not use any advertising or tracking cookies. Gravatar uses a cookie to show your gravatar if you have one and place any comments. This is part of the gravatar service.
8. Gravatar’s privacy statement can be found here: https://en.gravatar.com/site/privacy
9. Cookies can be disabled via your browser settings or by using a plugin such as Ghostery or Privacy Badger.
10. Once you have contacted me using the contact form on this website, I will store your name, email address and message as long as I see fit. You do, however, have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold, even if it will be exactly the same as what you sent, or to request modification, or to request removal.
11. Should you have a complaint about the way this website handles your data, please let me know. When necessary you can also file such a complaint at Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
This post is also available in: Dutch